Sunday, December 26, 2010

MOVIE QUOTES:



TODD CHESTER: "Well obviously SOMETHING had to break the window, SOMETHING had to break the stereo!"

MARGO CHESTER: "Well then, WHY is the carpet all wet TODD!?"

TODD CHESTER: "I don't know MARGO!"

EDDIE JOHNSON: "Merry Christmas, Shitter was full!"

EDDIE JOHNSON: "If only me and Kathrine had back the money we sent that TV preacher that was scewin' the hockey player..."

TODD CHESTER: "Hey Griswald, where do you think you're going to put a tree that big?"

CLARK GRISWALD: "Bend over and I'll show you."

TODD CHESTER: "You've gotta a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswald!"

CLARK GRISWALD: "I wasn't talking to you."

FYI: These are from my memory (22 years ago), so do not email me and say "those aren't the actual lines" because I don't give a shit if they are or not. It's funny to me, and that's what matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment